Hardware Requirements -
- Processor – Minimum 1.8-GHz processor, recommended multi-core or multiple 1.8-GHz CPU or higher
- Memory – Minimum 2-GB RAM, recommended 4-GB RAM or higher
- Hard Disk – It is recommended that you have at least 300 MB of HDD space for the install, available as free space on the hard disk to permit the database to grow when generating keys.
N.B - For address correction, an additional 25 GB is required to store the USPS data files and install updates. These files are refreshed on a bi-monthly basis, and so this size requirement could increase in time. Also, we'd suggest 8-16 GB of RAM and installing mDesktop and the data on and SSD when running addressing, the address correction will benefit from machines with multiple cores as well in 6.1.39 or newer.
Software Requirements -
- Microsoft Windows Operating System – Windows 7, 10 or newer, you can also install on windows server but there are higher permissions requirements on server, we'd suggest installing outside of program files to avoid those permissions issues.
- .NET Framework – Minimum version 3.5 – You will be prompted during install to download this, if you do not have it installed on your machine, if installing on windows server you need to add it via the server roles.