Updates in the new Cycle 12 dataset, Version 12 will replace the Version 11 updates going forward.
- Addressing now supports Post Office Box Street Addresses (PBSA)
- The format of the PBSA address is constructed using the street address of the Post Office where the P.O. Box is physically located.
- For P.O. Box customers within ZIP Code 38027 who are authorized to use the PBSA format, the street-style address is constructed using the Post Office street address and the P.O. Box™ number.
- As an example, for ZIP Code 38027 the street address of the Post Office is:
Collierville TN 38027
*As a note, there is now a 6th character in the DPV column, please be aware as that could impact your process if its coded to expect a DPV in a particular format.
- Abbreviated Streets getting two suffix tokens
- The addressing engine with the setting turned on to return an abbreviated street was sometimes returning a suffix (which itself was part of the abbreviated street) This has been fixed in the dll
- Fixed St. James Dr not resolving to Saint James Dr In The 94611 Zip Code
- Test address below:
322 St. James Dr
Piedmont Ca 94611
- Addressing no longer crashes if the data folder is read only.
- Addressing not Drilling Deep Enough Into Multiple Match Address and Return Invalid Result
- Addressing will now use DPV to attempt to tie break a multi-match address and pick the best one.
- Enhanced context recognition for misspelled Secondary Unit Designator (SUD)
- New tokens added
- STRE, STRT, SUIT, UINTE
- "SUIT" will validate as "SUITE" and Code the Secondary now.
- Fixed an issue where a period in city name St. Louis one unique zip caused the address to not code correctly.
- Test Address:
800 N Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis MO 63167
- Hawaiian Hyphenated house numbers without hyphen are now handled correctly
- Sample Address:
94 418 Maikoiko St
Waipahu, HI 96797