- launch BIDS (SQL Server Business Intelligent Development Studio) Or Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 work as well.
- make a new project
- Make sure to choose Integration Services Project
- Right-click in an empty area on your toolbox, and click on choose items (you’ll have to wait a bit if it's your first time)
- Choose control flow items tab, then scroll down, and click anything that starts with MISQL.*
- Click ok, then drag a couple tasks onto the package and connect them, usually generatekeys, findmatches, groupmatches, in that order.
*All tasks will be visible, but some may not function unless you're licensed for them, such as addressing (MISQL.GenerateCorrectdAddresses), or if not available in your region such as Suppression and Mailsort tasks are specific to UK clients.