The following are the hardware and software requirements for matchIT web:
Hardware Requirements -
- Processor – Minimum 1.8-GHz processor, recommended multi-core or multiple 1.8-GHz CPU or higher
- Memory – Minimum 1-GB RAM, recommended 2-GB RAM or higher
- Hard Disk – It is recommended that you have at least the size of the database that you are going to plug matchIT web into, available as free space on the hard disk to permit the database to grow when generating keys.
N.B - For address correction an additional 2.5 GB is required to store the USPS data files. These files are refreshed on a bi-monthly basis, and so this size requirement could increase in time.
Software Requirements -
- Microsoft Windows Operating System – XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, Windows 7
- .NET Framework – Minimum version 3.5 – You will be prompted during install to download this, if you do not have it installed on your web server.
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) – Minimum version 5.1 (XP), 6.0 (Server), 7.0 + (Vista and Windows 7)
- RDBMS – SQL Server 2005, 2008